To stop the terror of Corona, the government has again resorted to lockdown. In such a situation, the country is also fully cooperating with the government and people have secured themselves in their homes. In such a situation, it is natural to be affected by lifestyle by staying at home. People can be more prone to diseases due to less physical activity. It is our responsibility to avoid this problem. In such a situation, yoga can be very useful for you. Today we are talking about Lolasana (Pendant Pose). Let us tell you that Lolasana not only gives energy to the body but also benefits health in many ways. Today’s article is on this topic. Today, through this article, we will tell you what are the benefits to health by doing Lolasana (Pendant Pose Benefits). Also, learn about the method of doing it (Lolasana Steps) and the precautions to be taken during it. Read on…
you can join a Yoga School in Rishikesh.
How to do Lolasana:-
First of all, lay a yoga mat on the ground and sit on it, now after sitting in the position of Padmasana, now bring the palm of your hands near the thigh and rest the ground. Now raise your whole body by putting full emphasis on the hands. Do not panic if there is stress in your hands while doing this. Now try to lean forward a little and try to take your feet backward in the air. During this time your balance may falter a bit. In such a situation, it is not necessary that you come in the perfect position in the first place itself. Come back to the previous position and try to move your legs back to try again. There may be a problem while doing this process in the beginning. In such a situation, you can sit by lifting the body only by putting emphasis on the hands. During this, keep taking deep long breaths and keep your mind calm, you stay in this position for a few seconds and repeat this process again after coming back to the position of Padmasana.
Precautions to be taken while doing Lolasana:-
- If you have a problem with high blood pressure, then avoid doing this asana.
- Do this asana on an empty stomach. If you do this asana with a full stomach then you may have to face other problems.
- Do not do Lolasana even if you have pain in your shoulder or injury in your wrist.
- Do this asana in the beginning only under the supervision of an expert.
Health benefits of doing Lolasana:-
- By doing this asana, the vibrations of hands and feet are removed.
- This asana strengthens the heart.
- This easy is a good option for the development of abdominal muscles.
- By doing this asana, the muscles of the arms are strengthened and they get energy.
- You can do this asana to strengthen the back and shoulder muscles.
- This asana is a good option to make the body balanced.
- This asana strengthens the ribs.
Note – The points mentioned above show that Lolasana is extremely beneficial for health. But before doing this it is very important to know some things. Also, if you feel difficulty while doing this asana in the beginning, then do this asana only under the supervision of an expert.